Introducing MRF Rates Manager
Plans do not need to develop their own rates based service offering for delivering cost estimates for their local products.
As an additional service to the MRF Hub, our MRF Rates Manager is a service to help Health Plans produce the necessary cost inputs to drive Rates-based Cost Estimation and Self-Service UI. Also available now, Rates Manager enables Plans to utilize their MRF files needed to publish rates to the mandated self-service user interface by way of our upgraded cost estimator.
To meet the requirements of the 7 data elements, Sapphire’s new S365 MRF Rates Manager will ingest and manage the Plan’s MRFs to power the S365 Cost Estimator. This includes:
- Inventory of local product MRFs and TOCs used by the Plan
- Data transfer of local product MRFs and TOCs to Sapphire
- Ingestion/processing of Plan’s MRFs and TOCs
- Transformation and aggregation of the MRFs with the plan’s provider and ancillary data
- Configuring member benefits and network mappings to enable personalized rates estimation
Request a Meeting